Monday, March 21, 2011

Office Visit

Yesterday I had a special visitor to my office. The conversation was pretty one sided and I ended up doing most of the talking, she just hung out under my desk and ate fish!
It was as you can tell by the picture an African Penguin. BJ is our resident Penguin Ambassador and charms people young and old with her visits to schools, libraries, and more. The zoo keepers take her out so she can interact with us to keep the relationship strong between us and keep her comfortable around people. BJ spent most of the afternoon with me as she dozed and ate under the desk before returning to the penguin exhibit for the night to spend some time with her penguin buddies, especially her mate Fluffy. Maybe today I'll have a different animal visitor in my office...

No comments: