Monday, October 6, 2008

Sneakin on the Computer

Good evening Como!
It's 11 o'clock in the evening and the reason I'm up so late is because we had a very amazing experience tonight!!! The group was being given a presentation about the greenhouse effect and The Northern Lights by Stacy when we got interrupted by the shouting of "BEAR! BEAR!". The mother and two cubs that we have been tracking came to our camp and were right outside our windows!!!! It was the most extravagant beautiful site I've ever seen. And actually right at this moment everyone is crowding around the windows looking in awe at them and taking pictures. I am not technically supposed to be blogging because I was on "kitchen duty" but I thought I just had to let you guys know!!!!!

Tomorrow's my birthday and the group has some BIGGGGGG plans!!!!

I'm off to shower and get ready for my big day!

No comments: